Junior Buyer Featured!
- Main duties:
- Receive purchase requests from different departments;
- Purchase general and specialized equipment, materials or services from suppliers;
- Evaluate inventory needs and specify specifications for equipment, materials and supplies to be purchased;
- Consult suppliers and review quotes;
- Recommend and choose the merchandise that best meets the requirements of the business;
- Negotiate the terms of contracts and recommend their attribution;
- Study market analysis, relevant reviews, advertising catalogs and visit manufacturers;
- Meet with suppliers, negotiate prices, discounts and transport of goods;
- Receive potential suppliers;
- Establish and maintain contacts with suppliers;
- Communicate with suppliers to resolve issues;
- Maintain good relations with suppliers;
- Perform, at the request of his immediate superior, all other tasks related to his duties.
- College diploma in procurement. Experience relevant to similar functions can compensate for the lack of required qualifications.
- Three years relevant professional experience related to the job.
- Sense of planning the work to be done and organizing.
- Ability to perform duties independently, complete duties promptly and meet deadlines.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Ability to work in a team and have a customer approach.
- Knowledge of the Windows environment.
- Proficiency in French and English.
Published: September 12, 2022
Located in: Anjou
Type: Full time